HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST
365体育备用网站Eighth grade students interested in attending Mercy must take the High School Placement Test. Students can only take this test ONE time.
UPCOMING TESTING DATES 2020-21 COMING SOON
GENERAL TEST DAY INFORMATION
- The High School Placement test, measuring proficiency in English, reading, vocabulary, math, problem solving and science, is administered to eighth grade students. Test results and school records determine acceptance to Mercy High School.
- There is a $50 fee to take the placement test. You may pay online via credit card with your registration. Payments via cash or checks payable to Mercy High School will be accepted testing day.
- Please arrive at 7:30am for check-in and testing begins at 8:00am. Enter Mercy by doors nearest flagpole, 11 Mile side of school.
- Have two sharpened #2 pencils.
- A snack will be provided during the break.
- NO calculators allowed.
- If you have an accommodation plan, please email Learning Support Specialist Amy Maida at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks prior to testing date. Students requesting accommodations must have an application completed for Mercy High School.