PLEASE NOTE THIS WEB PAGE WILL BE CONTINUALLY UPDATED WITH ANY NEW INFORMATION, FORMS AND LINKS.
Required School Forms
Student schedules available on . All students and families must be sure all required forms are submitted on , student billing account is current, and there are no outstanding JUGs in order to access their course schedule.
365体育备用网站* Mercy uses for required school forms. All forms must be completed on in order for a student to receive their course schedule. All incoming 9th graders, transfer students, athletes, and students taking a Physical Education class, will also need a physical performed on or after 4/15/2020, and Athletic Forms (also on ).
* Your daughter's schedule, Mercy email and book purchasing are not available if her Student Billing account (including iPad and tuition) is not current. If you have questions regarding her Student Billing account, please contact Mrs. Hayes in the Business Office at 248-893-3580 or email@example.com体育备用网站. The Business Office is open 8:30am to 2:30pm.
* Your daughter's schedule is not available if she has outstanding JUGs. If you have questions in regards to JUGs, please contact Mrs. Tarplin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If your daughter is an incoming 9th grader or transfer student, please check back for iPad pick-up date information.
Medication Release Forms
Students are not permitted to have any medication in their possession, including over the counter/non-prescription medication. A release for dispensing of medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer any prescription medication and a release for dispensing over the counter medication form must be on file in order for the school to administer Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen.
Immunization Records365体育备用网站 (Any incoming 9th grader, transfer/new student)
- A complete immunization record
- or A physician signed State of Michigan Medical Contraindication form
- 2020-21 Parking Information Coming Soon
- School ID photos will be during Marlin Business Day.
Please watch for your personalized August Picture Day flier regarding school portraits which have been mailed to your home from HR Imaging Partners. Do not throw this form away, even if you are not planning on making a portrait purchase. The pre-printed envelope portion of the flyer is used as a camera card for all students. All students must be photographed regardless of whether or not you are purchasing a portrait package. The photo is used for a number of purposes including school records, the student ID, and yearbook so it is essential that students be appropriate in look and dress.
365体育备用网站Sending this envelope with your student on picture day will expedite the process for your student and help keep lines moving. You can order picture packages ahead of registration with a credit card by going to: or calling customer service at (800) 433-1766. Send cash or check orders in the envelopes provided. Late orders for picture packages collected after registration do incur a $5.00 late fee for shipping and handling. Retakes will be available during the school year if you are not happy with the photo taken during registration.
- Yearbook orders will be available online at using the code 13826. Cost is $60 August 1 - 19. Cost is $70 beginning August 20.
- Fall sports begin August 12, 2020. Visit for information. Registration for Fall Sports MUST be completed by July 31, 2020.
- There is NO participation without registration by the deadline; including COMPLETED FinalForms account!
Quick Links to School Business: